Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Where to take brokers' review CPE

For people who are curious when did I become a broker, I took and passed the boards for real estate brokers in 2009. I took up my review with Mr Cesar Santos of the CES Academy http://cesacademy.blogspot.com/ Brokers then were regulated by the DTI and I was given the license number NCR-20852.

After that I took my license with the PRC without examination, since I have already passed the licensure exams. My license number now is 3006. Check out the list of licensed real estate brokers with the Professional Regulation Commission (www.prc.gov.ph).

This year, the licensure exams for brokers, appraisers and consultants is scheduled on January 2012.

For information how to get your CPE for those who are going to take the broker's licensure exams and for real estate agents seeking to be licensed and accredited under a broker, check out my former teacher's page http://cesacademy.blogspot.com/. You may also check out the reviews conducted by Urban Institute www.urban-institute.com

Announcements by PAREB shall also be posted here once we get the details of their CPE schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment