Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Sunrise in Manila 12/29/2011


Sunrises in Manila specially during the Christmas holiday season used to be cooler. But of course, given climate change, the cool months of October to December in Manila became rain months and the cooler months now start January to February.

Here is how sunrise looks like from our window 9 am today. Softer and kinder. It used to be that sunrise is harsh and terribly hot by 9 am.



I am so looking forward to seeing this again:

Sunrise in Pagudpud

I want to see the sunrise, anywhere. Maybe at any beach. Maybe in Boracay, Batangas, Mindoro, Quezon, anywhere. There is something happy about seeing sunrise like this one.

"We will see sunrises together"

Someone once told me that and it made me happy. We were never able to see sunrises together but the thought of seeing beautiful sunrises excites me.

Seeing sunrises is part of my vacation itinerary in the next coming months. I like sunrise. It makes me happy.

I guess I better schedule heading somewhere east soon to see the sunrise, even without beaches. I'd love seeing it on green mountains too.


No comments:

Post a Comment