Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Make up experience 2012 - Bella Dolce by Fiametta

I was never a fan of make up. It was only recently when I started reading about them, make up artists' blogs and youtube instructional videos on how to apply make up have helped me a lot on learning how to apply make up for my everyday wear.

I visited Fiametta (click to see site) shop in Alabang at the invitation my good friend Toots Tagle, Fiametta Sales and Operations Manager. I get to see their products which includes Baby Care, Skin care, body care, scents, and cosmetics.

See some of their cosmetics.






 I was treated to a make up session by their make-up artist Bona.  I had a blast in Fiametta and I like how their make up feel on my skin.  I easily get irritated with make up and face powder and so I really appreciate how mild and gentle their make-up line is on my skin.  I am planning to get more Fiametta products soon and will be trying out their scents and facial care line. Best of all, they have this starter pack which people could buy in order to try out their products in small amounts first to test them. I had a great time in Fiametta, I can't leave without having a picture taken.







For Manila-zens who would like to check out Fiametta, schedule a visit at Fiametta Alabang and look for Toots Tagle. Tell him I refer you to him and expect great experience at the Fiametta Shop.

I love their Bella Dolce cosmetic line. See Facebook click here

Beauty is more fun with Bella Dolce co

2 comments:

  1. Hi sis thanks for the review. Would you know kung hypoallergenic ang mga cosmetics nila? I'll be visiting their Alabang branch very soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. Yes I believe their products are hypoallergenic. When visitng, please contact Toots Tagle, the manager. Just let him know you saw their products on this site. Let me know how you find them too. =D -- Sheryl Sollestre

    ReplyDelete