Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Ilocos Trip Day 2 part 2


We had lunch at the eatery near Pagudpud Town Hall.

After lunch, the adventure continues with Kabigan Falls. I like this falls so much. This is the first time I've seen one (yes there are lots of Falls in Quezon Province too but I don't go around town that much whenever I make a visit). And it's majestically b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l. A refreshing tower rushing down to irrigate the rice farms downstream.

To get there one must register with the tour guides in the area. No one is allowed to go up the falls without a tour guide. Registration fee is 10 pesos per person. After that is the trek along the rice farms and woodland. The trek will take about 15 minutes. Wear rubber slippers, you will pass by small streams of water, wet rocks, and a bamboo bridge before getting there.


After the trek back and after taking a mini-rest. We went to Patapat Viaduct.

Our driver for Trike 003 Pagudpud, Kuya Angel. Emo mode at the highway.


On Patapat Viaduct
Trike 003 is one hot trike.

After Patapat, we went to these places (some of them escape my mind now. I'm already tired at this time). It is advisable to take one tour a day. Take the North tour separate from the South tour so you can have more time to enjoy the place. For us we went, took pictures, then go. It would have been better if we brought picnic stuffs and perhaps did zen meditation at the falls. Anyway, IF we or I will be able to go back to this wonderful place, I will take a longer vacay and enjoy the place some more.





We went to Timmangtang Rock and had our pictures taken.


Then off we go to Bantay-Abot Cave. An open-through mountain.


Bantay Abot Cave


I like how my hair goes with the wind.


Very near the cave is Blue Lagoon where Agua Seda is Located. We had some time at the beach first before heading back to Agua Seda to freshen up.

The beach that morning. Too bad we were not able to take a good dip.

And there, just before I took a shower, I had an accident. Poked my eye and suffered from corneal abrasion the entire night towards the next day.

Vacay ruined? I don't think so. I close my eyes most of the time that evening but that made me listen to the sea more. It was as if meditation was forced on me. Glad there was some background music to cheer me up. Thanks Jules.

For more information on Corneal abrasion, read on: http://www.emedicinehealth.com/corneal_abrasion/article_em.htm


Up next: Day 3, Blessed in Laoag.

No comments:

Post a Comment