Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

untitled

Blogging is just like shooting. you need to write often to be able to use words, exercise your vocabulary to make a good emphasis on strong points. Someone told me that shooting must be a regular thing, it must be practiced always. Trying is not an option if you are to take advantage of the shooting skills and the bullets you'll be spending on. Hitting the bull's eye is not a license to stop practicing. To write well, one must write often. And review more often.

I stopped blogging when I realized that I am more prone to blogging on a personal-negative level. By personal-negative, it means that the last blog contains more of the teenage angst and the pains of transition from being a dependent young adult to an independent YOUNG adult. The last time I blogged was in 2007 when I experienced great pain. By 2008, I stopped blogging in the meantime. 2009 saw me writing about love and lost; and the confusion of which path to take.

2010. I resolved to write about houses more than my own concerns and preferences.

Now I am trying to return to blogging on a personal-positive level. So far so good.

Looking back to the old blog (which I have decided to put offline), I realized that it kept me sane while in Law school, it contained the happiness of the first love, the pain of first heartbreak, the anger that followed, the confusion and pain of growing up. It's all good.

I wonder if this one will contain another love story. =D excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment